CureZone   Log On   Join
Champion Juicer and root vegetables

ThinkPink2683 Views: 6,192
Published: 16 years ago

Champion Juicer and root vegetables

Hi! I'd love some feedback from anyone who owns a Champion Juicer. I recently bought one off of ebay. The juicer is working great, makes great juice and I got all the parts and everything, but I didn't get any instructions.
I am having a problem with carrots, beets and sweet potatoes. They are really fibrous and seem to get stuck in the teeth of the juicer. I have to stop jucing and rinse off the teeth and clean the screen after about 7 or 8 carrots, or one beet, because the juice and the pulp coming out start to get warm. I love the juicer but washing it out gets to be kind of a pain, as I usually make 1/2 a gallon of juice at a time (there are 5 people drinking this juice). Am I juicing too fast? Should I pour a little water through after a few carrots? Or is this just typical with the sheer amount of carrots I juice (20-25 carrots). Maybe I need to replace the part in the juicer?

any comments will be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)