CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad Juice Trip

NoScale Views: 1,258
Published: 16 years ago

Bad Juice Trip

THose of you who've been reading my posts know that I make gaspacho juice. Well, I have a cautionary tale for you!

I normally make gaspacho juice in the order of veggies chopped, which is normally:
-cucumber
-red bell pepper
-garlic
-tomatoe

Today, I did it backwards and began with tomatoe - what a mistake! Basically, what came out was MUCH less juice than normal, but I took a couple swigs because I was multi-tasking.....

Literally SECONDS later, I was crouched over the sink, tons of spit genorating and eminating from my mouth, sweating, and feeling like I was going to fall over. I made a quick dash to the frig and poured myself a huge glass of apple juice and drank it sitting on the floor.

Basically, the viscous tomatoes clogged up the juicer and trapped the juice, except the garlic juice, inside. So my two swigs were of freshly pressed GARLIC juice...wow, it's something I'll be VERY careful of in the future.

Best,
No Scale

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)