CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How does oil pulling work?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
molly bloom Views: 2,284
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 744,115

Re: How does oil pulling work?

I think the post about salt water is good. I remember my Mom making me gargle with salt water when I was sick as a child. It always made my sore throat better.

As far as the other questions, we can only speculate unfortunately. This therapy has only been studied by one published doctor, and that is in Russian. There are many things written about it, but they are all in foreign languages. We have been trying to get someone to translate a text we found, but it is in Urdu (we think). It's a mystery.

The people on this forum have come up with fantastic theories, just based on the properties of oil, and how oil affects your body. But in the end, we are all, as with many alternative practices, going based on how we feel, and what we see. The interesting thing about Oil Pulling is that for most, you see and feel almost immediate results from the beginning. That is almost unheard of in the alternative practices world. I think that is what hooks people, and keeps them doing the therapy.

It's strange how once you start, you simply cannot think of not doing it on a daily basis. It has many elements that are soothing, yet invigorating. It has an immediate effect on the health and feel of your gums, tongue and teeth.

I'm sorry we cannot answer your questions fully. I really wish we could. Perhaps someone will come along and post their theories. There are many hidden treasures in these 21 pages of forum, but it would take quite a bit of digging I'm afraid.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.063 sec, (1)