CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where the heck is Nettie when you need her...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
nanner2 Views: 2,274
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 744,225

Re: Where the heck is Nettie when you need her...

Ok, thanks everyone for your replies. I will try the Sea Salt next time. I get alot of satisfaction out of spitting out all that phlem afterwards.

Regarding the oil pulling the toxins out of your body:

I have read alot that one should not consume polyunsaturated oils because molecularly speaking, they have more areas that are available to bind to toxins, and thus they go rancid alot quicker than monunsaturated oils and saturated oils. I certainly have noticed the rancidity of oil vegetable oils, but my olive oil never appears to go bad.

So, if this is true, then would it be best then to pick the most poly unsaturated oil to use for oil swishing? Most oils are a blend. Thus it would seem that coconut oil, which is highly saturated, would not be a good candidate for oil swishing. Anyone agree with my hypothesis? Does anyone know what the most poly unsaturated oil is?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)