CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update!! sign in.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Bob Abooey Views: 3,883
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 739,365

Re: update!! sign in.

Hi:

I started doing this oil pulling last week. I did it twice a day, two days in a row, then I lapsed for a week, started again yesterday.

I am using ex. virigin olive oil. About twice a day, hoping to do it every day now.

I was motivated to promote oral health, as well as recduce excess phlegm from lungs, in back of throat and sinus. (420)

The real benefit I saw immediately was to my respiratory system. On the first day of each week when I pulled, clear phlegm poured out of my sinuses with much sneezing for about half an hour. The next morning, bright yellow drainage even though I had no cold. Second day, nose SO CLEAR its amazing! Even when I wake up!

Next, phlegm from throat seems to "clear out" and not require repeated throat-clearing. Production from the lungs has increased but I see this as good healing stuff. Lungs feel less constricted.

Immediately noticed better appetite, easier BM's, fresher feeling mouth, reduced gum bleeding on flossing, and I think my teeth are whiter.

I have had a little of what I think is oral thrush, it has not seemed to help deal with that unfortunately. (I have white (sometimes yellowy) spots of gooey crap stuck to my cheeks/gums in the morning, they are on there good but swipe off with a q-tip, no odor). Any ideas on that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)