CureZone   Log On   Join
water & questions

MatrixV Views: 1,173
Published: 15 years ago

water & questions

Anyone else been having dreams with water in them at all? I've been having a few.
I had one the other night where i stabbed and killed someone and then tried to hide all the evidence and ended up swimming around in water.
Unfortunately i dont remember enough of it to analyse it properly - plus i'm not very good at it anyway, i just sometimes get the feeling that a dream is important.

First question is, does anyone remember what they've dreamt of as if it were a memory? All my most vivid dreams come back to me as memories, sometimes unbidden, but most of the time if i want to remember them i can and they're possibly even more vivid than 'real life' memories.

Just found out a friend of mine astral travels in her dreams!! Does anyone here do that and how do you go about learning how to? I've never had dreams where i'm flying, even though i'd like to. I've had dreams where i've found myself at a large height, but once i realise i'm up there, i freak out and fall. I'm getting better, in that the last time that happened in dream, i said to myself 'its a dream, you wont hurt yourself' and it wasn't so bad, but still no flying!!

xoLeah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)