CureZone   Log On   Join
Edible Landscaping! Victory Gardens! Heirloom Seeds!...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Ladylove Views: 1,365
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 741,540

Edible Landscaping! Victory Gardens! Heirloom Seeds!...

*What* a great thread :-)!

How about edible landscaping in every community, wouldn't that be a great thing! Including edible flowers!

I have for many years made a hobby and a point of learning pioneering skills, just because I'm attracted to them and they turn me on. Drying, canning, dry-pack food storage, using non-electric appliances in the kitchen, grinding my own grains/grits/cornmeal, bread- pasta- butter- cheese- , wine- and sausage-making, pickling; Oh, there are a thousand fascinating things you can learn!

Learn to make and use Colloidal Silver , Energized Water, use a Zapper ( Hulda Clark ), learn about Bob Beck's protocol, the use of natural medicinal herbs, safe and successful bush medicine practices for emergencies..

How to keep livestock alive and healthy and thriving, now *there's* a good one! How to take care of the hooves of horses..

Learn how to start and manage a wood fire safely, and how to cook from scratch!

Even those who haven't learned yet but who have gathered a collection of useful How-To books will find their efforts well-spent IMHO.

There's *something* for any skill level of learner, no matter who you are.

The elders' wisdom, knowledge and memories would become a valuable treasure as well.

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove
..wow, that got me going, didn't it..

PS: Thank you thank you for starting this thread! I think a lot more people need to be thinking about this!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)