CureZone   Log On   Join
Cleansing crisis - couple questions MH

charles obscure Views: 1,181
Published: 15 years ago

Cleansing crisis - couple questions MH

Sorry Mh if you've answered these questions already recently, since starting school Ive had very little time to read through the forums.

Anyway the last year or so Ive been slowly eating less, and eating healthier daily, mostly raw fruits and nut butters. I take kelp powder and mollasses daily as mineral supplementation etc.

Ive been slowly regaining full health, but I go through cycles where it seems like my body starts really working through old toxic crap thats built up in me through the years. Lately Im going through one of these cycles, and Ive developed a strange feeling in my left arm, and it seems like my body is expelling something through the skin there as Ive developed a large mass that appears to be a mix between a kind of pimple and a water blister type thing.

Whats the best way to treat something like this, should I just leave it alone, or apply oregeno to it or something?

Also why are bananas bad exactly? I eat bananas everyday and am concerned about this. One last question - I notice you are now recomending 3 tbsp epsom salts in the morning as a detox method. I would not leave the toilet seat for an entire day if I took this much, Im just wondering why you feel this is necessary, it seems to contradict your previous ideas on epsom salts? Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)