CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Rosie

+Energy Views: 1,336
Published: 16 years ago

Question for Rosie

Dear Rosie,

I'm a 22-yr-old female with eczema on the lips...I believe it was brought on by eccessive liplicking/chewing and chapstick use (I did have eczema as a kid). After months of visiting clueless doctors/dermatologists, using steriod creams, and taking antibiotic/allergy medication, I'm now in the process of finding a natural cure. For about 2 months now, I've been eating very healthy (mostly organic fruits/veggies, brown rice, fish, and nuts/seeds). I'm also using organic shea butter lip balm and collodial silver (I spray it on and it seems to control the flares). In the next week or so, I'm going to do my first internal cleanse. It's a 60-day program that kills parasites, cleans the colon, and detoxifies the other organs. My lips seem to be getting better...I can only hope. What are your thoughts and suggestions? Thanks so much for your time!

Much appreciation,
+Energy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)