CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't swallow the oil, just mucous. I need help though!!!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
trapper/kcmo Views: 3,749
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 740,217

Re: I don't swallow the oil, just mucous. I need help though!!!

i would suspect dehydration. it might sound funny, but drinking water wont do it.

first, you must switch to distilled water. sooner or later, so it may as well be sooner.

next, the Water Cure is half your weight in ounces of water every day. so if you weigh 100lbs, you need 50oz of water per day. you also must have 1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt , the kind that is mined from ancient seabeds, for every quart you drink. i use real salt from redmond company(they are actually from redmond utah). since 50oz is closer to 2 quarts, then you would need 1/2 tspn of salt.

this is a maintenence dose. i highly recommend that you take your distilled water and Sea Salt and do the saltwater flush. make the commitment and get up early enough to do it every morning. if this does not make a profound difference in your situation, i will eat that cute hat of yours. here is a link for you to follow:

http://www.lifeevents.org/salt-water-cleanse.htm

i use two tablespoons instead of the one that this recipe calls for. this is based upon one of shelleycats great posts of the past. we should all go back and read this great info. here is this one:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=383357

give yourself a couple of hours. when its over, its over, so you dont have to worry about something sneaking up on you. when you have done a week of this, you will definitely be hydrated. if you have a voice to sing, you will love the results with that too.

good luck. the sooner, the better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)