CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't swallow the oil, just mucous. I need help though!!!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
katiechernyak Views: 3,543
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 740,203

I don't swallow the oil, just mucous. I need help though!!!

Everything you said is right, of course. I've been reading CureZone Forums for about 3-4 months now. I've done Colon Cleanse and my eliminating functions works very good, I have BMs every day, sometimes twice a day, without any help from laxatives. I already removed 4 Amalgams and still have 4 to be removed. I'm waiting for THIS to be done, so that I can move on to liver flush, MC, parasite cleanse, etc. I ordered everything for the alkalizing drink. I will buy Andreaz's book like you suggested.

I am pretty freaked out right now though. I just came back from tennis lesson, I did have energy as I did my OP today. My head is spinning though, and my stomach hurts. Any ideas WHAT the heck it is? It's 4 days now, its pushing/pulling kind of pain right where my ribs start to separate, and it goes all the way around to the back (not so much on the sides). It comes and goes, and when it hurts, I feel like it's pushing on my organs and I feel sick. It also feels like contractions of muscles. If it's something bad that I ate - I don't have any symptoms, my BMs are normal. I drink lots of water, eat goos organic food, lots of veggies and fruits. It feels worse when I eat though, so today I decided not to eat. I don't think I'm pregnant, but going to check anyway. Any ideas what can it be?

P.S. how does gullbladder attack or heartburn feel like? I never had them before so maybe that's it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)