CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update!! sign in.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
katiechernyak Views: 3,617
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 739,365

Re: update!! sign in.

1 sesame organic cold pressed
used olive organic cold pressed- yak! it was bitter, I didn't like it
my husband also does it, started together with me

2 once or twice for 15 min

3 we've been doing it for 10 days today
my husband's teeth are horrible. I took picture of them 10 days before beginning and took one today. Definetly improvement in color. Also he doesn't snore as much. When we do it for at least a month I will post the pictures so you guys can see. As for me, so far no positive results, only negative. The first several days I got a lot of big hurtful pimples on my face, I only get them before my period, and usually 1 or 2, never like this. They are almost gone now. I'm hoping that it's sighs of detoxing, whatever oil stirrs up. Also, my head has been spinning, like I'm falling, for 2 days now. I have this wierd annoying pain (3 days) in my stomach where solar plexus is that also mirrows to my back, like Im having contractions, especially when I eat. Don't know what's wrong. I've gotten bloody capilaries in my eyes about 5 days ago, out of nowhere. My heels don't feel better yet, so does skin. By the way, I'm only 23. BUT i'm going through the process of removing Amalgams right now, so maybe that's why I feel wierd. The only positive thing - OP gives me energy! I take tennis class in college, two times I did OP before the class and was playing fine. Last time I didn't - I could barely move my legs!!! I was first thinking it was due to pain in my stomach, but then thought of OPing. I go there tomorrow again and since I still have stomach pain, I can compare how I feel.
Oh, it ALWAYS brings mucous to the back of my mouth, several times during 15 minutes of OPing, about every 2 minutes, so I have to swallow it, cause there is no other way except to spit everything out, and this way I would just waste all the oil. Maybe you guys think I should spit it? Maybe that's why I have problems?

4 Didn't change oil so far

5 Turned my husband into it
also told one girl that I play with, she said she'll try it, I'll ask tomorrow

6 so far I'm just trying it myself, so I will recommend it when I feel more positive things happening to me. I do believe though. I believe it will work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.938 sec, (2)