CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update!! sign in.

wombat Views: 3,754
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 739,365

Re: update!! sign in.

What kind of oil are you using?

Hain sunflower & a few times a week I add oregano :)

How often and for how long?

Once or twice a day, for at least 20 mins., sometimes longer(I'm swishing right now!)It's very meditative and I sometimes forget that i'm doing it! :)

Have you noticed any changes in your physiology or dental health? Good and bad please

You betcha! My teeth are bright shiny stars! Seriously, they're whiter. Plaque no longer clings to them. Sensitivity due to areas of thin enamel on my lower teeth is GONE! & EVERY time I oil-pull, I bring up mucus, espc. when using the oregano oil!

Did you change your oil at anytime, and why? (I know, you are not a car)

ummm...I tried olive oil yesterday, but I hear that's gonna get expensive...I'm really happy with the sunflower.

Did you turn anyone onto Oil Pulling, and what do they think?

Ya know, I keep trying...people are just so darn LAZY!! & no one can suspend their disbelief long enough to realize what this simple therapy can do! My hubbie tried it and spit it out after about 3 mins. He SAID he couldn't stand the way it felt... I think he knew that I had ulterior motives... :)

Do any of you participate in other forums spreading the Oil Pulling word, and would you like company?

mmmm...maybe once or twice...I'll try to do better:)

& I'd LOVE some company! Who wants to come over for a carrot/pear juice!!?? :D

Good work, Molly!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)