CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update!! sign in.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
trbs7 Views: 3,765
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 739,365

Re: update!! sign in.

Hey Molly! What a great idea! Reading through what everyone has posted so far has given me some pointers and tips for things to try!!

Here's mine:
* What kind of oil are you using?
>>I am currently using unrefined sesame oil. I have safflower that I use on occassion.

*How often and for how long?
>>At least once a day. Usually while I'm in the shower, so I'm not sure how long. I definitely wait until it is thin before I spit it out though.

*Have you noticed any changes in your physiology or dental health? Good and bad please.
>>My sinuses have cleared, and for me that would have been totally worth trying OP. I've always had very little plaque on my teeth, but there is one troublesome spot that I could never keep clean - OP has gotten rid of that! My sensitive teeth are NO MORE! My teeth may be a little brighter/lighter, but I'm not sure.

*Did you change your oil at anytime, and why? (I know, you are not a car)
>>I started out using unrefined sesame oil, and it wasn't fixing the plaque issue. I switched to unrefined and the plaque went away in a few days. My sesame oil is upstairs in the bathroom since I only use it for OP. If I'm downstairs and decide to pull, I have some safflower that I've used several times. It has a much milder flavor than the sesame and I could see using this if I woke up one morning with an upset stomach. Now that I've read the other posts, I may try olive oil too - but like many of them, I'm turned off by the smell and taste because of liver flushing.

*Did you turn anyone onto Oil Pulling, and what do they think?
>>One of my friends has been pulling for several weeks since I told her about my positive results. I have also told my grandfather about it, but I haven't heard whether or not he has tried it yet.

*Do any of you participate in other forums spreading the Oil Pulling word, and would you like company?
>>When I think it is a viable option for a person, I have on occassion mentioned OP.

You all have BEAUTIFUL SHINY smiles!

Tiffany

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)