CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update!! sign in.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
wittlewabbitte Views: 3,904
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 739,365

Re: update!! sign in.

*What kind of oil are you using?

olive oil (organic, cold pressed) with two drops of tea tree oil

*How often and for how long?

once a day upon waking -- for the full 20 minutes.

*Have you noticed any changes in your physiology or dental health? Good and bad please.

I've only been doing it for just over a week or so, but the benefit I was seeking was IMMEDIATE!
The Very First time I OP'd, my problem was gone!
This problem started about a month ago, after my last Liver Flush (i've done like 20) in which i produced no stones. Instead I woke up the morning after my mouth all horribly gunky and weird, and not only that but I had a LUMP (cyst?) under my tongue. I was all freaked out by that, and gargled with "tooth and gum" (from healmarketplace) for literally HOURS until it went away. but then a few days later it reappeared. I did the same thing and it disappeared. But then it would reappear like every other day after that, which was really annoying and worrying to say the least.

Then finally one day i get this stubborn lump, and no amount of gargling with "tooth and gum" would get rid of it!! At this time I was already thinking about doing the OP for a few days, but had not really worked out what type of oil to get. But then I read someone's advice to start with WHATEVER I had, and did my first OP there and then with olive oil. And lo and behold, the lump was all but gone!

Since then I've been doing the OP faithfully every morning, and the lump has not returned!
Not only that, but when I had the lump, I developped the habit of examining UNDER MY TONGUE (something people don't often do) and noticed all sorts of swellings and other weirdness goign on there, apart from that definite lump that I could feel... Well, since starting the OP, I'm finding that my "under tongue" is looking much healthier overall, much cleaner, pinker, and smoother!

I've only been doing it for a short time, but I definitely seem to have more energy and my mouth feels SO FRESH at ALL TIMES it's really marvelous.

*Did you change your oil at anytime, and why? (I know, you are not a car)

Perhaps I will try sesame oil later just out of curiosity, but so far the olive oil-teatree oil mixture seems to be working fine for me.

*Did you turn anyone onto Oil Pulling, and what do they think?

Trying to get mom to do it at the moment. She is traveling at the moment and promises to start doing it when she gets home.

*Do any of you participate in other forums spreading the Oil Pulling word, and would you like company?

I only frequent curezone -- also, when I meet people in physical life, i'm always directing them to curezone :p !!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)