CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update!! sign in.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
grzbear Views: 3,751
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 739,365

Re: update!! sign in.

What kind of oil are you using?

Sunflower oil with 3 - 4 drops of oregano oil

How often and for how long?

Once a day for 20 minutes (I miss a day or more when out of town, but this is rare)

Have you noticed any changes in your physiology or dental health? Good and bad please.

Much whiter teeth. No more oral aches and pains, sores etc. Improved oral tissue health, including what appears to be gums growing back where they were once receding. resolved minor headache and nasal congestion (from pollution where I live) almost immediately. Hard to say about actual other physical changes because I do so many other things for my health, but skin is much healthier including bottoms of feet... but then I go barefoot or sandals now as much as possible and do the cold shower thing (thanks trapper and barefoot).

Did you change your oil at anytime, and why? (I know, you are not a car)

Yes, I started with Sesame and it seemed too strong for me, so I switched and never went back... well I have used olive oil a time or two.

Did you turn anyone onto Oil Pulling, and what do they think?

My wife... she was inconsistent and rarely pulled (she has not done it for the last few weeks and I do not know why) more than 5 minutes, but flipped out her dentist and hygenist on a visit where her pockets had improved dramatically... I did get her to give up conventional tooth paste and this may have helped some as well.

Do any of you participate in other forums spreading the Oil Pulling word, and would you like company?

I have mentioned it to individuals where appropriate to their health concerns, but cannot remember which forums it has been in... I do not track time and place very well.

grz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)