Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
sweetorganic Views: 1,216
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 732,960

Re: Bladder infection

Hello
I am new to cure zone, but I would like to add my 2 cents. This is what worked for my mother. Two cups of organic Kefir or yogurt everyday, this should gently add the good probiotics to your friends system, with out the harsh die off. I believe Kefir is stronger than yogurt. Two cups of unsweetened cranberry juice everyday. Also, eat cherries. Cranberries and cherries will keep the bad bacteria from sticking to the bladder walls. Also, drink lots of water, to flush out the bad bacteria. Eat green salads everyday. You can add any raw veggie to the salad and use lemon and or raw vinegar with the mother and olive oil for salad dressing. This help my mother recover. Please let me know your friends result, if she try the suggestions.

Also, we use 365 (whole foods) 100% cranberry juice, its about $5.00 for 32oz and its unsweetened.

I hope thi will help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)