CureZone   Log On   Join
I read that age spots can be a sign of poor liver function. Need advice.

newmother Views: 2,498
Published: 16 years ago

I read that age spots can be a sign of poor liver function. Need advice.

Hello everyone!1:)

Its been a while since I've been here. My 10 month old son keeps me pretty busy most of the time. Well as some of you know from reading my prior posts I had to have emergency gallbladder surgery because a huge stone got logdged near my pancreace causing pancreantitis and my gallbladder was about to burst so it had to be taken. I wonder if my gallbladder problems are the cause of being on the pill for sooo many years. I first got on the pill at 16 to make my cycles regular and period less of a hassle, I stayed on the pill until my husband and I decided to have a baby. So by the time I got off the pill I was 24 and had been on it for 9 years!! Yikes!! Now I realize that I need to just stay off of it because it causes more harm than good. Well I found out I was pregnant right after my 25th birthday. I gained weight and then at 6 or 7 months pregnant I started to have gallbladder attacks when eating red meat. At the time I had no idea what they were I thought it was an ulcer. Well as time went on I just tried to avoid the foods that caused the attacks but sometimes un known sauces would cause them and it got worse and worse until I landed in the hospital and almost died. Well now that I have had my gallbladder out I have felt detoxed which has been great but I have other problems. The surgery was in may of this year so its a been a few months. I have dropped a few more pounds but I know there is still something wrong inside me. I am not fully healed and I have a long way to go. Come to find out my iron levels are low beause my nursing infants levels are low which promoted me to find out where mine were at. Now I am taking extra supplments. Well since the surgery I notice that I have age spots although they are tiny and no one else can notice them I do! I am 26 years old with age spots!! I also notice that I can't digest food very well and especially meat. No more red meat. The doctor told me to just eat what I wanted and I will be fine but that is not true at all. Well I did read that age spots could be a sign of poor liver function. Does anyone know about this or what to do about it? I also live in arizona but I really don't go out in the sun much. We spent about 10 days at the pool this summer and thats it. Could that be the cause? I don't think so. I wear sunscreen. Well I want to be as healthy as I can be and I plan to nurse my son for a while longer so he needs to be healthy also. What I do can't affect him and if it does it needs to be in a good way. What is the best thing I can do to get my liver functioning better? What is the best thing I can do to rid myself of age spots? Also what should I do about this poor digestion? Should I cut out meat forever? Any help or advice would be much appreciated. I am like a sponge just waiting to soak up information.

Thank you

Sarah :)
Newmother :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.859 sec, (2)