CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eating healthy- is it a vice?

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
sofia Views: 2,453
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 732,411

Re: eating healthy- is it a vice?

I guess there are so many possible last days of your life that you don't need to repeat always the same. Like, yesterday I was around in Oslo and interpreted it one way, today i was at home and i had it another way, tomorrow my son will be home and maybe i'll feel like staying a lot with him. Instead of calling all your friends, you can pass with each of them some "last day" and feel as close as you've ever been to them, doing things you really feel like doing with them. There will be for sure also some last day that you want to pass alone, because after all, that's where you always end up, at least me.

Anyway, the idea of the last day of your life is that of living in state of innocence, with presence here now and authenticity. It might be that this idea is so very powerful only for me, you know, we all have those *key* words... I can even remember perfectly the day I read about such a thing the first time, I was something like 7 years old, I was by the hairdresser of my mother and I read it on a womens magazine, there was a collection of aphorisms and this one puzzled me a lot, because it was the last thing my mother would have said.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.777 sec, (1)