CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Aunty

aunty Views: 48,728
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 7,312

Re: To Aunty

Hello,

When I refer to the need to cleanse the body of toxins, I am referring to a necessity to rid the body of toxins through whatever healthy means is suitable for you. You can follow the outlined regimen for cleansing listed on this website or you can search out a variety of other detoxing/cleansing methods. The importance is to detoxify the body. I personally sought out a comprehensive, prepackaged all natural cleansing system in my efforts to detoxify the body. For me, this was the better option; yet, for others, following the step by step instructions for detoxing outlined on this website is the better option. It's a matter of preference. There are even methods of detoxifying through the use of detox pads that are placed on the feet at night while sleeping. Research your options and make a decision based on what you feel is the healthiest option for you.

Ridding your body of the toxins is just one part of the process. You will also need to address the deficiencies that eczema represent by incorporating a diet rich in the foods that are needed to replenish your immune health. The wholehealthmd.com website can help educate you in this regard. They include healing recipes to help in the process. Your nutrition is key in the healing process, although it is completely ignored by the medical community as an issue when treating eczema patients. Because this fact has been ignored by the medical community, eczema patients continue to suffer unnecessarily. Eczema patients assume that if healthy nutrition was important in the eczema healing process, then doctors would have mentioned that fact. However, that fact is not mentioned because the immediate success that such an instruction would bring could seriously put a damper in the business of eczema, causing serious loss to the pockets of the pharmaceutical companies. My nieces are living examples of this truth. Their severe eczema (total body) was healed without the use of medications.

You will also need to identify your eczema allergen/irritants. If those things that are promoting your eczema flareups remain in your environment (undetected), then your efforts to heal are being compromised. When a doctor/physician makes a diagnosis of eczema, one of their first priorities should be identification/detection of the the thing or things in an individuals body/environment that is causing/promoting the flareup. A generalization of possible irritants isn't sufficient. They need to identify, specifically, the culprit in the eczema flareup. Heredity is not a cause of the flareup; but rather, heredity is how an immunity prone to eczema flareup is transmitted. My nieces have a heredity of eczema; yet, the eczema flareup was promoted by an allergen/irritant. It is because we knew of the weak/vulnerable immunity passed down genetically, that we focused on restoration of the immune system through good nutrition. Our heredity demanded that we pay attention to eating healthy. Our heredity demanded that we worked harder than others to achieve good health. As a result, my nieces have been trained/educated in the benefits of a healthy Diet from an early age. The consequence of that training and implementation has led to their years of eczema freedom.

Is the water in your home treated with chlorine/fluoride?

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)