CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Meat eater!

daveeeg Views: 2,244
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 730,338

Re: Meat eater!

Hi Michelle

For me it is not just about getting rid of candida it is about becoming healthier physically and spiritually! I am in my late twentys and have had candida for about 8 years now. Its only been the last two i have started to recognise symptoms and been able to get better due to the help of curezone members. I was never happy before the candida started and have became stronger as a person due to the illness, in a way i am glad it happened. I have met amazing people on the journey who i would never have looked at before these people are now very important and close friends in my life!

I have other physical and spiritual goals to heal. I need to change the way i feel towards food. It seems to be a burden all the time. At the end of the day i believe that most things we cannot eat on the candida diet are not good for you anyway! I need to make the life change not just for the present but for the future.

PS Went to pick up some slippery elm today and the herbalist said that colonics are very good for candida. Is this true? or can you do P&B shakes instead?

Thanks ALL!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.332 sec, (1)