CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Meat eater!

Views: 2,293
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 730,260

Re: Meat eater!

Meat? Ugh!

I have been on a vegan diet for the past couple of months, and this labor day weekend I maintained the sugar-free, gluten-free part of the diet, but indulged heavily in meat (fish & turkey). I thought I was being smart by taking some extra HCl with the meals, but apparently the animal protein/fat was just too much for my system to handle. Let's just say that for the past 2 days I've been feeling incapacitatingly depressed & moping around, with a foggy head and low energy. Meat tastes good, but it sure can make a body feel bad!

So to answer your question, meat isn't for everyone. You should try the diet you proposed, just to prove it to yourself. The thing is, meat is hard to digest, so it puts a strain on your body's energy resources. The advantage to eating things that are easily digested (instead of meat) is that your body can focus more on healing itself, i.e. like getting rid of the excess candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)