CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fast Heartrate!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
charles obscure Views: 8,111
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 729,152

Re: Fast Heartrate!

I cured my candida a while back, and would include organic almonds and hemp seed in my diet without problems. Everyone reacts differently to foods, the key is to figure out what is working best for your body, and to not over-indulge in proteins. (especially meat which makes you very acidic).

The reason your heart rate increases when you eat certain foods is usually because you have developed holes internally (from the fungal over growth) and proteins are able to enter the blood stream. This condition is worsened when improperly combining foods leading to poor digestion/more foreign material in the blood stream.

Pay attention to which foods cause this reaction, and eat simple mono foods as often as possible without mixing a lot together (ie: starches and proteins, and most fruits mixed w/ vegetables are examples of non compatible foods from a digestion stand-point.)

Slippery elm powder mixed with water is very healing. It makes a great meal replacement that is easy to digest and wil repair damaged tissue internally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)