CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer--

moreless Views: 17,605
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 728,778

--answer--

Hi 2dreem,

Just fact!

When people continue to troll the forums and make posts as that they are Facts and these people do not have the foggy-est of ideas what they are posting, then I believe these people need to be pointed out as providers of False info!

"IF" they are correct then they have "nothing" to be concerned about, for I would be the one who would become a "FOOL" !

The problem may be that False info does not seem to bother people!

But the "Truth" is very upseting to many people!

"IF" you care to or can Prove me wrong in my info, that is fine and I will have no problem with it!

But I have found that when a person has a problem and is not able to solve it, this is most of the times because this person has "FALSE" info !

So, "WHY" would I want to listen to someone who has not been able to solve their own problems????????????????

This is the case with some who troll the curezone forums dishing out info, which a lot of the times is incorrect info!

"IF" a person does not like being told by me that they may not know what they are talking about, then it may be Best to not comment on my suggestions, and especially to enter my private Kitchen with this False info which I may consider they are telling others to believe, just because they read it from some where on the internet from some person with a degree or what ever they claim to have which is supposed to make them an expert!

For an expert may just be someone who is a drip under pressure!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.277 sec, (1)