CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Congested liver, Candida and Peptic Ulcer

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 7,425
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 727,862

Re: Congested liver, Candida and Peptic Ulcer

Dear lula,
believe me, before flushing I was the Candida queen.
It ruined my life and know now I am Candida free. If I reached the goal you will reach it as well. Candida and bloating go hand in hand. So your liver is definitaly congested because of the bloating.
If Candida was/ is really your problem I can only recommend the following steps that were highly effecacious in me.

1. Get magnesium peroxide or colosan. Take this for at least one week and make sure that this remedy induces sort of diarrhoe. If necessary increase the dose.

2. While cleansing your bowels by means of Bentonite and psyllium take the so called "liver drink", e.g. orange juice plus cayenne pepper plus fresh ginger as much as you can stand plus at least one tablespoon of olive oil. Take this drink around 11 a.m. for at least 14 days. Don't be surprised if this vigirous cleanse might induce joint pain oder flu like symptoms. This is part of the process and an indication that the cure ist working.:-)

3. Then follows a clat's claw cycle. Boil at least 3 heaped tablespoons of cat's claw for about ten minutes. Drink the tea during the day for about three weeks. At the beginning it might be possible that this tea induces sudden evacuations but this is the sense of the herb. It cleanses really good inside :-)

4. Cat's claw is followed by olive leaf tea. A good handful of olive leaves are boiled in half a liter of water for 20 minutes. Drink this tea during the day. An alternative would be olive leaf extract.

From step 3 on you should start taking olive oil plus lemon juice first thing in the morning. (1 tablespoon of each at least!!!). I am convinced that this is an ideal preparation for a liver cleance in particular in Candida people.

Don't be surprised if you get sort of liver pain during the course of step 3 to step 4. This is a good sign. Your liver starts "protesting".

Furthermore, be prepared that you will require more LF's than "normal" people. It took me 21 to really get rid of Candida . Now I can eat whatever I want - milk, chocolate, cheese, ice cream, fruits, cakes - no reaction whatsoever. A miracle.
ANd I was REALLY suffering before cleansing and flushing.

All the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)