CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Effect on skin

Views: 1,606
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 727,892

Re: Effect on skin

Hi Lula,

I doubt that here will be anybody who can tell you how long it takes till you see improvements on your skin due to LF. I did 21 LF's so far and after Liver-Flush 1 my skin was simply beautiful. Later on (LF 6 to 10) I felt like an onion in the process of peeling. My dry skin got even dryer, my fingernails cracked and I lost hair. However, never ever to an extent that I did not dare to go out.

If you are concerned about your skin because of the business meeting I would recommend you some wonderful measures for the skin.

1. salt water bath: you need at least 2 kg of ordinary table salt . Drink enough before and after the bath because it is dehydrating. Sit in there for about 20 minutes- not longer. Go straight so bed and rest for anoter 30 minutes. Wrap yourself in a towel, because you probably will sweat a lot. Your skin shoult be beautiful after this bath and very clean.

2. Instead of soap use ocean salt and olive oil. Scrub your skin with a mixure of salt and oil. Rinse with warm water - finish with very cold water - and dry your body with an old towel to wipe off the rest of the olive oil.

3. Rice powder in combination with olive oil (or ordinary soap or sesam oil) is also a very mild skin peeling.

Finish you home spa with lemon juice that you apply all over your skin. All these things should make sure, that your skin will be beautiful for the meeting.

Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)