CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cold weather

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Ohfor07 Views: 833
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 727,679

Re: cold weather

That'a a pretty good point - relying on the use of LBB.

In life we generally refer to it as a desire to have a do-over, in golf they call it a Mulligan, in school we called it an eraser. I can almost envision a spin on the old commerical that went something like "wohhhhhhh, i can't believe i ate the whole thing, wohhhhhhhh........ overindulge last night?.... reach for LBB..... the herbal eraser of poor diet choices"

I too tend to get cold during the winter, and I'm starting to understand how it's probably related to generally poor circulation that's related to a general condition of being backed up here and there throughout my body that's related to poor elimination that's related to a somewhat poor condition over overall health that's related to an long-going series of poor diet choices over the course of 40-some years now. The long term solution seems to be getting serious about goign to work on all of those........ but in the mean time I've found that simmering any of various herbs in water then drinking provides some short term relief. Last winter I especially discovered the benefits of hot ginger tea. I also noticed that during times of taking doses of various alocohol and or ACV-based tinctures that there is an after-kick effect that tends to warm the innards, so to speak, for a good half hour or so. I've especially found that greater the variety of "things" in these tinctures (getting closer to the bottom-of-the-barrel, so to speak), the more pronounced is this warming kick I'm talking about. I've never tried the actual bottom-of-the barrel kinda of product, but I can imagine it too may have a warming effect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)