CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I love your site but... what gives??

Views: 1,729
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 72,772

Re: I love your site but... what gives??

I had a brief exchange thru email with dr.Barrett about 4, 5 months ago about his attack, ridicule of de Hallelujah diet which diet is promoted by Rev.Malkmus (who healed himself from coloncancer in the mid 70's). Believe it or not, I even got a reply in which he tried to impress me even further because this diet prescribed supplements which are very dear. (Only supplement recommended is B12, and this recommendation is given to many people NOT on the HD diet).
I gently pointed out to him that this diet does NOT prescribe ANYthing, gives guidelines and suggestions, that substituting certain foods doesn't amount to higher dietary costs, but I guess that was of no interest to him.
At a basic level I was able to correct him as his mathematical skill weren't quite up to scratch. He claimed it was a very expensive diet (supplements( and a good money spinner. He came out $1,000 higher based on the example he was trying to give me but the rest of his response indicated very clearly that he had been sitting behind his desk and written an article based on paperwork. No contact or interview with even one person who had 1st hand experience with the diet.
I invited him cordially to come along to one of the many meetings which are free, given all over USA by Dr.Malkmus and listen to the presentations, interview real people and then come back with an article about this diet.
uuuhhh... I have not heard from him since... no I'm not surprised.

My guess is that he is a pawn of the pharmaceutical industry or perhaps a government department with a nice income from these sources and the main purpose being: scare people away from any alternative ways of healing themselves and make it clear that allopathic medicine is the only way to go, and somehow has been given carte blanche as to how to go about sending this fear out to the masses.

Hanneke

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)