CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with severe pain at night!

DAR Views: 1,596
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 72,401

Re: Help with severe pain at night!

Not that I am 100%, but I have to say that after doing The Master Cleanse for 42 days (had to add potassium broth to rid myself of the severe intestinal cramping and the leg spasms), then Schulze's colon cleanse, then the liver cleanse, then the kidney cleanse and then the liver flush, I feel better. My Arthritis pain and my fibromyalgia pain and spasms are 50% better. I have continued to eat with no refined foods (yep, no bread, no pasta, no dairy) with only whole grains gently cooked to pop open, 5-6 servings of vegetables daily, 2-3 fruits daily (local and in season -- should be organic) and I have kept the pain level down. Still chronically painful and fatigued, but at way better controllable levels. I will be jumping back on Master Cleanse in a few days and will work at repeating the whole process one day when I have some more money to invest. That's how good I feel. I'm going to do the incurables program per Dr Schulze's suggestion if you have Arthritis or fibromyalgia. (I also have viral hepatitis with cirrhosis of the liver--so I cannot play around if I want to be healthy again). Success! DAR

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)