CureZone   Log On   Join
here's my personal chemtrail experience as of today

kab Views: 2,701
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 723,988

here's my personal chemtrail experience as of today

well this was a red-letter day after a dark and stormy night. i had a terrible night of severe allergic reactions (violent sneezing, acid reflux, headache, body aches) and then woke up this morning with the worst case of fibromyalgia to date. that's intense muscle pain probably caused from toxins, if you're not familiar with the term. i am so sensitive to chemtrails that i can smell the horrible junk before i can see them being sprayed. such was the case last night. the reason today is a red-letter day is because this afternoon, my husband who has had difficulty accepting the chemtrail reality, told me that early this morning as he went out for a meeting, there were "ten times the tic tac toe kind of chemtrails in the sky." by late afternoon, the sky was overcast and ugly. hubby finally FINALLY now has made the connection between my illness and what is falling out of the skies on us. i'm experimenting with various treatments to help me cope with this junk and i'll be posting them as results come in. wishing all good health (even you, chemtrail sprayers!), ann

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)