CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: not the fastest pace here

kab Views: 1,356
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 723,978

Re: not the fastest pace here

right, i'm seeing that this is a different energy here but they have so much to offer that it's worth the wait. i'm sure it'll take me awhile to put this all together. apparently there are sensitives and very sensitives and i fall into the latter group. i really feel this stuff and because of the way it happens, i dont think its natural. but i'm still gathering info so i'll hold final judgment until i have a bigger picture. your humming noise -- i've read so many posts over the past 10 years about that. i really feel for you people who have to endure such a thing. there may be more than one source creating it. i feel that rage that you mentioned too in being limited by illness. glad you are improving, so am i but its because i keep looking for answers and working out the solutions. thanks for checking in. ann

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)