CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: last night may 12 2005

kab Views: 1,458
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 723,976

Re: last night may 12 2005

well hey there trapper, it's ann from syzygy. i'm trying to map out an area of specific locations/symptoms like what occurred night before last to me and others. i believe this is a recurrent pattern due to chemtrails and advanced technology but so far i dont have enough data to prove it. so i continue plugging away. if you happen to have recurrent symptoms at particular times, please let me know and i'll add it to my data base. thanks. PS this is amazing! a startling synchronicity that i cant even begin to understand yet. just as i was posting this message, i noticed this quote at the top of the page: "Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing over, and Over Again And expecting a Different Result."~ Anthony Robbins. at the same moment that i read the quote, i heard "over and over again" from a movie that i had on in the other room! reality -- what a concept!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)