CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite Cleanse

Brad Views: 2,169
Published: 20 years ago

Parasite Cleanse

Agnes/Bob or anyone that can help !
Having spent several weeks reading various pages on cleansing as you guys recommend. I have decided to oppt for the Larry Clap cleanse with the P.C 123 ( parasite cleanse) and Bentonite + a few other things, all from a supplier called Beachwood Canyon. I will follow up with a kidney and liver clease (will do this every two weeks until all the stone's and other stuff is out).

I will be taking about three weeks off work to do the bowl/ parasite cleanse and so I want to be sure that the parasites are killed. I suffer from constipation and have eczema and acording to Dr Clark the "ASCARIS" parasite/worm is responsible for the eczema (also the Tapeworm possibly) and can be difficult to kill depending on nature of infestation. My questions are :

1. Should I use the a zapper (I think it will help but according to Dr Clark, Zappers cannot reach some areas where parasite's live and so,
2. Can I use Co-enzyme whilst on the Larry Clap cleanse (lemonade drink)or should I take the co-enyme after the 10 days and
3. Dr Clarke recommends a mop up using Ozonated olive oil and cystine type L. How do I make ozonated olive oil or where can I buy it.
4. Is there any other "mop up" programme that you would recommend.

Regards

Brad.

P.S Great web Site. Keep up the goodwork.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)