CureZone   Log On   Join
according to hard science, the moonlanding was not faked

Seife Views: 2,133
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,801

according to hard science, the moonlanding was not faked

i agree, CalifLady.

there are tons of video and picture footage out there. you cannot produce that much amount of stuff without the occasional errors. yet there is nothing about the moonlandings that contradicts todays laws of physics.

but physics is a not too easy science. you cannot judge physical models/calculations and so on ONLY by common sense. if you do that, you can easily fell for the con men who claim stuff which is bizarre (including van allen belt and so on).

go study physics a few years, and you will eventually learn that there are zero open questions about the moon landings, and that all putative mistakes shown on some images could be easily explained. or ask a photographer. a lot of the lighting/shadows shown on thousands of images just cannot be descended from earth. it is just physically not possible. dont ask me why, i as i haven't studied physics for a few years. just do a google search, and everything will open up in front of you. all you have to believe in is part of mathematics :-)

i was a sceptic about the whole issue in the beginning too. i am sure this is an unfair and bad world we live in. but MH, you have a lot of knowledge about healing and so on, and i respect that you are sharing that with us. but i don't think you are an expert concerning physics and so on.

please forgive my bad typing, as english is not my mother tongue. here in germany we have a saying, it goes something like this: "if you don't have a clue, then just shut up." please don't take that personal. but you have to admit: you cannot solve a problem by asking someone who hasn't got a clue about the subject's matter. that is why i ask MH stuff concerning my next liver flush, instead of asking my baker (slightly exaggerated example here).

i respect everyones opinion, but the question whether the moonlanding was faked or not is not a question about opinions, taste and so on. thanks for reading :-) good health everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

6.000 sec, (1)