Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,839
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,821

Thanks Jcounts, You make my point.

You further advance my point. It's difficult to have a rational discussion with a person who believes the American people are intentionally controlled by 'chemtrails' (with no proof what so ever), and make the claim it's all for the purpose to make us Sick, Fat, Broke, and Enslaved??

True, some Americans are fat, but the truth is we have grown lazy with all our technological advances. A lazy person is most likely an over weight unhealthy person.

Broke?? Open your eyes Man! America is the wealthiest country on the earth. There are more millionaires and billionaires here than anywhere. Why does the rest of the world envy us and want to move here? To be broke and enslaved? Ha.

Enslaved? No, our constitution doesn't allow this. We are free to come and go as we like, and we do. No slavery here. Although, it does exist right now in other countries. What are you doing to free those poor people?

Conspiracy theorists abound!

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

You further advance my point. It's difficult to have a rational discussion with a person who believes the American people are intentionally controlled by 'chemtrails' (with no proof what so ever), and make the claim it's all for the purpose to make us Sick, Fat, Broke, and Enslaved??

True, some Americans are fat, but the truth is we have grown lazy with all our technological advances. A lazy person is most likely an over weight unhealthy person.

Broke?? Open your eyes Man! America is the wealthiest country on the earth. There are more millionaires and billionaires here than anywhere. Why does the rest of the world envy us and want to move here? To be broke and enslaved? Ha.

Enslaved? No, our constitution doesn't allow this. We are free to come and go as we like, and we do. No slavery here. Although, it does exist right now in other countries.
What are you doing to free these people?

Conspiracy theorists abound!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)