CureZone   Log On   Join
Voice Crying in the wilderness

jcounts Views: 2,288
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,801

Voice Crying in the wilderness

FWIW my old teacher said the moon landing was a fake. The film was shot somewhere in Tibet. He might have been kidding...who knows. The point is that MH is not the first to raise the possibility that the moon landing was faked.

There is enormous pressure these days from Schools, Doctors, Governmant agencies, churches etc. to accept poison in our food (MSG, Benzene, Iso alcohol etc) water (flouride) medicine (vaccinations, symptom suppresing poisons etc) and everywhere else as normal and beneficial. I see MH as a lone voice crying in the wilderness if you will, opposing this suicidal madness of self-poisoning that is drummed into our heads from birth to death by those bent on self destruction.

I may not always agree wtih MH immediately (it takes me a while to come around usually) but I feel honored to hear MH's point of view. I don't think obeying nature is 'far-out'. I think accepting poison in place of clean food, water, and air is 'far-out'.

Of course everyone should read and think for themselves. But I don't need to warned about MH. I need to be warned about governmant agencies owned by the poison pushers, schools that promote the agenda of the poison pushers, chemicals they sneak into our food, chem trails etc. I don't think MH would ever want to harm me, unlike the hordes of crazy people in this world who seem to be in a big hurry to die.

Regards
John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.860 sec, (1)