CureZone   Log On   Join
everybody is an expert

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,170
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,804

everybody is an expert

it is funny that the debunker brings the same level of ignorance to the table as the conspiracy theorist. i found it interesting when he talked about the tracks on the moon and tried debunk the notion that perfectly dry powder could of course make impressions like that because the same can happen in flour. doh! anything on earth has a moisture content. so i googled 'wheat flour moisture content' and got this:

"Part of the government regulation for flour is that the moisture content can not exceed 15%. Flour mills work off a 14% moisture basis. This means that the moisture content of straight grade flour will not be over 14%. Most straight grade flours will be between 12.5% and 13.5%."

as the good lord says, when the blind lead the blind, they both fall into the ditch. the most telling aspect of it all...when was the last Time man explored anywhere and then stopped going? i say the most likely scenario is a two-sided coin - either we never went or we never stopped going. both would mean we are being lied to, now wouldnt they?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)