CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you think people have landed on the moon?

MH 108 Views: 2,216
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,791

Re: Do you think people have landed on the moon?

I can't say one way or the other. The books that say differant and countries that say differant have allot of photos of these so called experts all hooping it up with call girls at Las Vegas and the books say Nasa basically built Vegas in this huge cold war scam. The senior engineer I know personally put the rover on Mars and when he seen the book, he said now you know the truth. This man and all his buddies were wealthy all their lives and given great high paying jobs the rest of tyheir lives. This man also developed the cameras that watch the earth, etc.

I wasn't there, but the books with all the pictures, names and with complete explainations of this fraud and how to spot the fraud is pretty impressive.

What convinced me the whole thing was indeed a 100% joke is when I went to Wright Pat airforce base in Dayton, Ohio and see the space craft that landed on the Moon, then I have zero doubts that we never went to the moon in those tin cans and it was a movie to fake the American people.

Maybe, maybe not and I really don't care one way or the other, I know these types will never tell the truth, they are the same types that will spray the people of the world from the air and kill us in the name of "the good for all".

Its a rich mans game that allows us poor foke to make fun of.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

13.172 sec, (1)