CureZone   Log On   Join
Flushing with Pineapple

Views: 1,370
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 713,219

Flushing with Pineapple

35962 you stated the following:
Use human food to flush out the body. Fruits and berries, especially pinneapple.

I have done various flushes but never intended one with pineapple. I had never eaten much pineapple but do love the taste. A local grocery store had them on sale recently, so I bought a couple. I ate roughly 1/2 of one of them. Taste was absolutely scrumptous. Within 3-4 hours I started to go to the bathroom. Then again. Then again. Ended with many trips with watery stools. Eventually was almost clear evacuations. I was not expecting that.

Now the bad part. I do practice good hygiene. Since I was at home, I would wash the area after each trip to the bathroom. I have done many flushes and had loose stools a lot over the years. I never had side effects. This time I burned and itched like mad. I finally got a mirror and saw that the skin for about 1" all around the anus was blistered like sunburn. No cream of any sort would relieve the burning. I finally used some Willard Water that I use for burns (I knew that would stop the worst kind of burns) to finally get some ease.

What could be in pineapple to cause such? Is this normal or am I allergic to something in pineapple?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)