CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury toxicity
 
MH 108 Views: 1,100
Published: 17 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 713,176

Re: Mercury toxicity


Depending on where you live, mercury is a lifetime problem. Dentally most dentist don't remove it all, they take the large parts and cover the tooth with plastics that may be almost as bad as metals. Either way there is glue and chemicals as well as the poisons they use to numb with.

If your taking a kidney cleanse type herb, it helps allot. The best of all herbs is the simple cheap cilranto plant people cook with. I do not suggest chelation with solvents, etc.

MH
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)