CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury toxicity
 

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse



Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...


More
  Views: 945
Published: 17 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 713,123

Re: Mercury toxicity


Do you have any metal fillings? Silver fillings are 50% mercury! Mercury is releases during chewing, drinking hot liquids and foods, and just by the atmospheric pressure on the earth. Mercury is very toxic, must be removed from the mouth if you even want a chance at being healthy.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)