CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Huh? Fungus?

MH 108 Views: 1,831
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,995

Re: Huh? Fungus?

In the schooling I took, we were taught no matter what name you give it, they call it Candida or fungus.

Later I came accross a medical book explaining Small Pox and in this medical book, they explained there is only ONE bug (virus,bacteria,fungus). This author who specialized in the study of bacteria said there is one and this one chanegs depending on what you feed it and how much oxygen you supply it and it can develope into 1,000 differant organisms, yet, it all is the same creature, FUNGUS that Nature uses to remove the dead from the earth's surface. This fungus can never be killed, it is impossible. The fungus cleanses our cells and keeps us alive, yet if we abuse our bodies, we end up over feeding this fungus and it gets out of control and our oxygen levels go down and when the fungus obtains enough mass, we call it cancer. But according to this author, he stated that the cancer fungus started out as a friendly bacteria first and mutated as the body became more polluted.

In this book the author also gave the results of the FIRST CHEM TRAIL experiments in the USA, back in 1948, much earlier than I had expected we were being poisoned from our air.

You will read that I mention one cures all, well, if you look at disease as ONE CREATURE and know how this creature gets out of control, then you understand there can only be one cure and that cure was practiced by MDs about 80-100 years ago when it was legal.

Your problem can be controlled with a few simple herbs, but only when you enable your blood, will you be free from syptoms.

This is why I again, reprinted one of the many medical books written by a famous MD of the time period and allow him to teach the one cure for all diseases that cost less than a normal meal per day.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.078 sec, (1)