CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting Cleanse

MH 108 Views: 2,624
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,981

Re: Fasting Cleanse

Other people have wanted to sell my products on the web, I sell to them and they sell under their name, not mine,I have no website or store and never will. I sell privately to those that fill out my disclaimer and those people average well under 100 customers. I told you what I sell pH paper for to give you a price comparison. You have zero intterest in Nature and it is a wonder you are looking on self-health type places such as these! There are medically mined people who argue Nature and their ar those that trust Nature and I only deal with those that believe in Nature!

This is also why I give my sugegstions free, I let the customer decide if they choose to learn and if they do, they learn from professional books, my intentions is to smark their intteret and with many people I fail to do this, they would rathure argueabout things they no nothing about.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.969 sec, (1)