CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting Cleanse

MH 108 Views: 2,748
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,966

Re: Fasting Cleanse

why are you so concerned about something you have never seen!

The amish already know they are smarter than the average person!

I wouldn't have amish customers if I put them down and in any manner, in fact, I doubt you can find an English person that is as welocme as I and my wife with the Amish! They keep shotguns at their doors and don't like strangers! They don't like anything that will do harm to their children! They want their children healthy and that is why they allow such people as us in their homes!

I have never taken a picture of Amish, many times I wish I could! The amish clinic is the last of its kind! The methods used should be recorded and videoed, etc., but it can not be done, when the man dies, all his methods go with him! This is their way and that is the way it is, you don't respect that and you won't be allowed or asked back. I do semiars for free and I could spend a weeken with a differant Amish family every week, but I don't have time! A few times per year and only to larger groups can I afford to do it. I have never met one Amish family that didn't treat us with the most respect.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.891 sec, (1)