CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sea Salt question-live organic salt?

MH 108 Views: 1,783
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,857

Re: Sea Salt question-live organic salt?

Greetings,

Drinking warm water with 1 teaspoon of ocean water would be great! Real Salt would be next choice.

High Blood pressure is this simple;

Clogged kidneys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They go first, 80+% of the 2 million cells each get clogged, then the system goes acid!!!!!!

The veins clog, the tissues clog, you get the point!

The heart is a SUPER organ, it takes allot! It is not a pump that pushes your blood 20,000 miles every few minutes in your body! Your heart is your bloods mixer and regulator, it can push blood about 4 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nerve force contracts your muscles around each artery and vein in your body and they do the work, not the heart, the heart has enough work directing!!

Your cells being clogged causes your heart to work harder and your nerve force to work harder and this is the cause of high blood pressure! Your body is reacting to the needs of the cells, in other words, their needs for oxygen!

You take a drug that slows the heart and lower the pressure, you just stopped one of the most perfect machines God ever created to save your life.

This is again why you read that I say one cure cures all, weed and feed, it works for all, the best that can be!

Stop drinking and eating foods that are not foods, these things clogg your body. Start eating and drinking real human foods, these cleanse the cells and free the circulation.

Then you learn to take those cloths off and allow nature to touch your skin, this stimulates and strengthens your body and brings the blood to the surface and allows you to walk barefoot in the snow.

People have high blood pressure because they break all the rules of living. The coddled body will become stiff and loose circulation. The body is meant to feel this world and react to each thing it touches. Shoes and coats are the worse thing and always leads to loss of circulation and old skin.

I suggest you read my free booklet, get some simple ideas. I will tell you if you follow the doctors (books) suggestions to a 21 day period, he states you have a brand new heart and brand new veins, it worked for his near dead heart and 200+ blood pressure and I see no reason it wouldn't work for you.

You need to follow steps. Salt we need, but you don't want to salt a body that is out of balance with potassium, the one cure cures all removes the old salt and balances potassium, then natural foods keeps this perfect balance and disease is a thing of the past.

To take additional salt is for when we eat non human foods and we will, we always do,we are human, then we take real salt only and try to eat better as the years roll by until maybe we learn to do it right all the time.

Remember this, the more you eat and drink, the more clogged you become and the worse the blood and pressure, no drug is a cure, these drugs will only allow you to eat your self to death and many do!

You can turn it all around in less than 3 weeks naturally! it is a choice, or fight it the rest of your life with the aid of drugs and lots of money!

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.234 sec, (2)