CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sea Salt question

MH 108 Views: 1,688
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,787

Re: Sea Salt question

Greetings,

REDMOND salts is the best maybe in the world, it is koser! You can do no better.

Iodized salt is a chemical toxin that does great harm, you will not miss using it an should avoid it and all white salts.

Use ocean herbs such as kelp for your kids iodine.

The W-H-O states that all American children are not as smart as they should be because of the lack of organic iodine. (So much for iodized salt as asource!)

I gave my 1st son iodine and in the kinder garden he stuck out as someone being able to know math better than the others in the class. He is now 12 years old and has always done all the math each school has in the first 3 months. He is now doing advanced algerbra, when I went to school, I didn't even know what algerbra was and still don't! He says he sees the math in front of him in the air and his teachers states that he does math ways that they didn't know about.

He and I know, the only reason he is good at math, is because he has iodine and the rest of the kids have iodized salt! (poisoned).

The books say the mother needs iodine, then baby to age 5 if you want a fully developed brain.

Now Redmond salts, like all salts is not organic live salts.

Organic live salts can restore the human body from near death to like brandnew in 4 weeks or less accroding to one of the best French doctors in world history and he had the pictures to prove it.

Organic live salt would be salt that is alive and in a state that a fruit tree for example could take it into the root bark.

I have been experimenting using redmond salts on my versions of live organic salts and so far I am impressed. Dr. Clark also has great intterest in this simple no cost cure all used about 110 years ago in France.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.813 sec, (1)