CureZone   Log On   Join
Panic Attacks and Liver Flushes

megan Views: 4,703
Published: 18 y

Panic Attacks and Liver Flushes

Hi all! I've just been reading some of the posts here again, and thought I'd post how Liver Flushes cured my panic attacks. I have many symptoms of adrenal fatigue (although much better since I've been working on cleansing...but still much more to go yet).

Anyway, I had panic so bad, every day. I can really relate to these posts here on anxiety and panic. You feel like you're dying. I was afraid to leave the house, and I usually didn't. At night it was even worse and I couldn't feel any calmness in me while lying down to go to sleep. Just lying there quietly would spark more panic. This was probably at my sickest, about 3 years ago. It got to be that I was actually afraid to go to bed! And I was FREEZING cold, I could not warm up. I used to sleep on the floor, with a heater blasting warm air on me all night...for some reason this didn't spark panic, and so that's how I slept.

Liver Flushing cured my night panic.

After my first liver flush, I could get into bed again, no panic. I couldn't believe it. (I used the procedure by Andreas Moritz ...similar to Hulda Clark e style, but more preparation with good diet beforehand).

Now, it didn't get rid of all my general anxiety, I still had to work on that, but the night thing was gone. For general anxiety, that went away gradually with colon cleansing, parasite cleansing, and whole foods diet with lots of fresh juices each day. I think it was mostly the juicing and whole foods diet that had the biggest effect, for me.

I'm still working on things, I'm far from done, but...I rarely have panic or anxiety now... and before it was so bad, I was barely functional. My anxiety was sky high.

So...hang in there, you can turn this around and be well again.

Blessings,
megan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)