CureZone   Log On   Join
I'M BACK!!! ewalinx, let me fill you in

ewalinx Views: 1,117
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 698,695

I'M BACK!!! ewalinx, let me fill you in

Sorry I was trying to push my response till Nov 10th but what the hell Oh...its been a while but ok let me fill you all in

Started Oct 9th
finished OCt 31st

I started at a weight of 165 and now.....(drum roll pelase)

146!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

I started adding some veggies and soups into my diet. I was on water, cream and veggie juice all the way through.

I know I will gain back the traditional 5 lbs but thats ok.

Starting Nov 11th I will do one more quickie fast for about 7 days just to make sure that I didnt just lose water weight. Its just to balance myself out. That was I will be able to eat during Christmas.

I was never hungry during my fast. However, I did miss food but you end up forgeting about it. I started eating 3 days ago and I do feel a bit lethargic but thats ok. Little by litte.

Earlier this year in FEBRUARY I started my weightloss at 176lbs

Not a full year has gon by and I have lost 30lbs... So begining next week I will start my new fast posts...

ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME LETS EVEN IT OUT---- NOVEMBER 10 -17.

Guys I have been reading your posts. I'm proud of you bunch. Really - people help in a time of need.

THANKS, I will send a pic of me this weekend so that you can see :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)