CureZone   Log On   Join
starting over again...UGH!

Views: 741
Published: 17 years ago

starting over again...UGH!

well i didn't do so hot last night...didn't have a think until after my daughers cheerleading practice...we had so much running around to do that eating on the road was the only options so where did we stop...Taco Hell....i ate like I have never ate before...kinda...i did stop at the health food store and grabed so natural laxitives to help me with my BM's, while i am on my fast but i am not on my fast...its so much harder than what i thought it was going to be...i did the Master-Cleanse a couple months ago for 10 days had great results and i think about doing that again but the pepper just was not all that great to me...so once again i am gonna try a Water Fast till the 1st of the month...i just really hope i can get through today...what is the time limit for my body to get use to this...i mean how many really hard days am i going to have until it gets a little easier...i am all good through out the day..then i get home and i just want to eat...What is Wrong with me...i don't want to have anymore starting over days...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)