CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Downside Of Fasting

new-here Views: 1,359
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 696,471

Re: The Downside Of Fasting

I found this post to be very useful... but in some ways it leads me to more questions. I exercise every day. It's more than just walking. sometimes I jog, sometimes I take a class at the gym, sometimes I exercise more than once a day. I definitely want to be able to continue to exercise both because I like the way it makes me feel - and I like the way it makes me look. I am desperate to get this extra weight off. I want to get it off as quickly as possible - but I also don't want to gain it all back the moment that I start eating again... so I am wondering if fasting is the best way to go or if it is better to eat the calories???? Obviously I am talking about juice fasting - not water... for weight loss purposes - and purposes of maintaining metabolism - is it smarter to eat veggies or to juice them?? And what about protein? How important is it anyhow???

I'm so confused...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)